Oxfordshire is full of the weird, wonderful & mysterious. From Faringdon to Banbury, Henley to the edge of the Cotswolds, and not forgetting Oxford itself, local author Mike White shines a light into the darkness to chill, amuse, surprise and, above all, entertain.
- Standing stones that do more than stand…
- Odd & out-of-place animals
- Highwaymen & other ne’er-do-wells
- Eerie lights in the skies
- Riotous behaviour of various sorts
- Witches & cunning folk, both cursing & curing
- And, of course, a plethora of ghost stories!
An entertaining and spooky read!
- Author: Mike White
- Imprint: Palatine Books
- ISBN: 978-1-910837-46-7
- Binding: paperback
- Format: 216 x 138mm
- Extent: 192 pages
- Illustrations: 25+
- Audience: GENERAL
- Publication date: 13 October 2023